Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kristi is my Hero


Kristi rocks. She's the bomb, the real McCoy, my hero. In June she ran the Wasatch Back RAGNAR relay with 11 friends. I drove the support vehicle and generally shared the misery. If you want to read one of the most inspirational blogs written, take five and read this .




In fact, it inspired me so much that I actually took up running. In middle school I was the kid cutting through old ladies yards to shorten that 1.5 mile loop during PE. But during the Wasatch Back I saw first hand something you only read about in glossy magazines or great novels - you know, the stories that MOVE you. Check out Kristis blog for the tug-at-your-heartstrings details.



Long story short, I was inspired, took up running and signed up to be team captain of my own RAGNAR team. I'm in my fourth week of running and everything about it feels great. Even the suck.






No comments: